Thursday, February 18, 2010
They care....
So I had a dentist appointment this morning and I have this huge phobia of them because like so many people I had a bad experience with them as a child. Well I had them gas me and numb me more than needed ( I told them I didn't want to feel anything for a month), so I came home and explained to Sereniti what had been done at the dentist since she didn't believe I went. Well during chill time she tried tomkeep Phoenix quiet so "mommy could sleep". She was such an angel to let me rest, her brother even fell asleep HAHA and after 2 movies she took herself downstairs and played her games till I was ready to get up. Also tonight I apparently have a girls night with my mother in law to ease some of my stresses, at least she told me I needed some time to relax so I'm excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment