We always go to the fair as my mom's bday party since it comes around her bday. This yr when we got there, this bee was walking around giving stickers to kids (I don't remember what the reason was) and he decided to hop on our stroller so Erik took him for a bit of a ride. The kids, my bro and I couldn't stop laughing! After the bee left Erik was like WTF was that for?
The kids loved all the rides, it was great. This yr we got to bring Khalib which totally made his wknd. It is crazy to think about how much he's grown, he is in the inbetween rides phase so I enjoyed a few rides with him.
Phoenix was excited to go high with the family, he kept laughing.
My lovely bro doesn't like his pic taken but I made him and this is the face I got. Sereniti kept looking over the edge and sayin "Look how high we are I can see the city!" I love family times!




No comments:
Post a Comment