Monday, January 10, 2011
Gettin in the swing of things.
I have started following Amanda's "CHAOS" blog and have picked up on some of her habits, they just aren't all for me. With being 19wks pregnant I constantly either feel tired or that things aren't clean enough so I over do myself. So my plan is to get on a better routine, I feel better when I follow a routine but I get bored doing the same things day after day. I need to get my bum outta bed shortly after Erik leaves so like 5:30ish and have my chill time because once Phoenix is up all the madness begins he expects all the attention and Sereniti has to start getting ready for school 7:15ish, so if I have mommy time before I can focus on their needs a little more. After Sereniti is off to school then start pickin up the morning mess, and play. Homework when she's home and Phoenix is at school then relax with my big girl. My biggest prob seems to be the night routine when I'm worn out and Erik wants to chill so I wanna chill with him yet I feel like I can't until the kids are in bed so gotta push some energy that way so I can stick to the actual routine nightly... Ok I can do this! Feel free to leave me tips ;0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment