Today I have woken up in the most grateful mood. I am blessed to be able to stay at home and experience all the little things people usually take for granted. My time with Sereniti, she loves doin girly big girl things with mommy. Make up, nails did, pictures, Hannah Montana LOL. Today she tells Erik and I at dinner about how they were learning about dinosaurs in school and how she was going to fly on one to the North Pole, Erik tells her the dinosaur will eat Santa and she just gives him a look it was funny. My time with Phoenix, he loves bein a boy dirt and bugs EEWW. I love when he tells me about his friends from school and just the way he looks at me I can see his appreciation and love for me. My husband who works his fingers to the bone working 12hr shifts and still tryin to make time for his kids and me. I do everything I can to make homelife easier for him, leaving only the lawn and catbox for him to worry about. I also write littlwe notes to put inside his lunchbox so he knows I love him <3
I have been really hard on myself throughout Phoenix's last yr and this pregnancy and it is something I am working on. I hate not feeling good enough, feeling like a bad mom like I can't handle things and also letting people take advantage of me. I am proud of myself for noticing the little things I do get done at this point in my pregnancy and not overdoing it so everyone has to pay with my crabbiness later. I have excepted that if I get a few little things done that is enough because as long as my house is clean and doesn't smell nobody notices the little things anyway :) For bein this far and takin care of my 2 fulltime kids plus my "niece" plus every other wknd my stepson I rock ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment