Saturday, October 8, 2011

Holy 4mths!

I can't believe my baby is 4mths old already! She is growing and developing fabulously :) She weighs 14lbs8oz, basically she gains about a lb and a half a mth since I took her in for her 2mth she was 11.8, so funny to me. Anyway she is at the point of frustration when trying to roll over, she reaches out to things and attempts to put them in her mouth. She has begun the early stages of teething with the drool, crabbiness, and chewing on things. I think she has weened herself from the binx as she won't take it unless she wants to chew it Tee Hee She smiles so much and loves to babble with ya. When eating lately she'll stop just to look at you or see what is going on, she is quite perceptive. I love my cuteness so much!!

No comments: