Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sweets of my day....

I hate the fact that I feel like such a negative person most of the time so i am hoping remembering my laughs for the day can help keep that smile on my face :)  ~Tee Hee I enjoyed watching college football w Erik while we played the he says this game on the tv, then when he just gently tilted his head and kissed my forehead <3  ~Sereniti and her creative ways to try to get my attention... "mom lets play ring around the rosies" "mom I'll read my book to you" Or just her giggling as we are swinging around and falling <3  ~Phoenix's "mom is it snowing? Yay!" Or him grabbing my hand so I'll keep him safe as we are crossing the parking lot. The way he smiles just lights up my day <3  ~Brekayla being so excited to see me, the look of Ha Ha on her face as she is laying on her daddy. The fact that if she concentrates enough she'll sit up on her own, her sucking on her toes <3........  I am such a lucky lady :) <3




No comments: