Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Missing my motivation day..
Today was a boo to do anything day, my motivation didn't visit till around 3pm and that was only because the guys were coming home so I couldn't show I just sat on my bum all day LOL ~ Erik bein all lovey when he got home from work, actually changing a nasty diaper, & helping w showers <3 ~ Sereniti being so excited to be the mystery bag person, getting her library book finished today, & just bein all sweet about brushing her teeth <3 ~ Phoenix's look of content while sleeping, how proud he is to buckle himself up, & the fact of him getting ready w the girls in the am making my morning easier <3 ~ Brekayla rolling as soon as I put her down, her little wiggle she does, & her grin as she sees me <3 I love my life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment