Thursday, November 17, 2011
Things I Love To Remember :-)
Today I have totally kicked butt :) Alas I feel like it's a holiday... everything is my responsibility while the guys chill away, man they are lucky I love them Tee Hee ~ Erik getting off work at a decent time, the fact we're both snuggly tonight, he gave Elway crap about me cooking dinner Ha Ha <3 ~ Sereniti showing off her fidget friend after school, her bein so cuddly w me, apparently I have a mommy-daughter date tomorrow <3 ~ Phoenix wants to go to the moon when he grows up (melts my heart), he helped me clean the van w no probs, he was so excited about his new book from school <3 ~ Brekayla's face as she studies you, her conversations she was you, getting out of the shower she's stretching herself in her bumbo tappin her head on the door <3 The best way to wake up? With three little snugglies in your bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment