Sunday, November 20, 2011

Umm Sunday

Christmas shopping is started, I know only started but hey usually we are the crazy last min shoppers so woo hoo!  ~Erik and I had an almost childless outting just baby to shop :), we can totally read eachothers minds it's hilarious, he was thoughtful enough to decide tacobell for dinner so I didn't have to cook <3   ~ Sereniti decided to paint her own nails today (while I shower...), she did awesome on our craft of turkeys today :), she asked me if she still had sidewalk in her mouth tonight HA HA (the dentist had to cement her spacers in) <3   ~ Phoenix the awesome brother that he is held the nail polish for his sis, he loved helping w the grocery shopping, he missed me lots when we were gone <3   ~ Brekayla loves one of the toys she's getting for christmas, she is getting better at sitting alone, she's been Miss Chatterbox today <3   Well 2 days of school this wk & hubs workin longer..... Goodbye Sanity catch ya later Tee Hee

No comments: