Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday, Tuesday

Today I woke up w more determination to get my list done, yay! I am so excited to check out a gym down the street, they do both zumba classes plus motivating you w workouts. I think this will help my stress level so I can do my own thing, it's hard when it feels like you have 2 husbands & 6 kids Ha Ha  ~ Erik got off work early & met me and the littles for lunch, ha ha he is fun to wrestle with, he called me this morning just to see how I was feeling, aww <3   ~ Sereniti took Brekayla for wiggle car rides, we read more of her book, she's my cute Strawberry Shortcake <3   ~ Phoenix shared his cereal w his blankie this morning cuz blankie was hungry, he was so excited that he built a big tower at school and has decided he wants blocks from Santa, when he hops like Mario he pokes his belly out Ha Ha <3   ~ Brekayla totally giggled today :), she had fun making noises while bouncing on my knee, she didn't know what to think when I layed her in the pile of leaves <3

No comments: